The Infrastructure Security Specialist role is a technical and engineering role to develop, support and maintain security controls for the perimeter, internal network, endpoints, systems and cloud. The role is part of the IT Infrastructure Security Team that is responsible for preventing cyber security threats targeting systems, applications, infrastructure, endpoints, information and users.
We are looking for a capable security specialist who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices protected against attacks and securing sensitive data.
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant courses
- Information security certifications, such as CEH, CISSP, CCSP would be an added advantage
- 5 years of working experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Knowledge in technology and cyber risk regulation, guidelines and industry security standards, including understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, protocols and best practices
- Detailed technical knowledge of infrastructure (network, operating systems, database etc) and endpoint security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to multi-task, a keen eye for detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate security issues to peers and management
Position is open only to Malaysians