IFCA is seeking an outstanding software engineer to join the Technology platform team to support our rapidly growing and dynamic business. As part of an agile development team you will support IFCA solution team to develop the services of prototypes specific to their articulated strategic vision for new products and services. So, if you are someone who innovates, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team! The technology platform team is a hands-on team of cross functional designers and developers supporting IFCA customer to build rapid MVP experiments adapted to their specific, innovation focused, use cases. The job is based in Malaysia with significant global exposure in APAC region.
- Develop complex areas of the application, analyzing requirements and creating technical design documents, presenting designs to other team members, analytical techniques and user experience strategies to effectively meet requirements
- Act as principle investigator or lead to investigate problems, develop solutions and prepare recommendations
- Collaborate on planning, development, and testing to meet “definition of done” criteria
- Design, develop, review, re-factor, and maintain software with quality and performance in mind
- Take initiative to identify issues and work collaboratively across teams to resolve problems
- Identify and manage risks for schedule and quality with the team and ask for help when needed
- Be effective in reflection, retrospection, and constant incremental improvement
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experiences in C++ or Java/C#.
- Strong understanding of OOD, data structure, and algorithm
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: .NET Core, PowerShell, microservices design pattern, MySQL
- Good understanding of the software development cycle and Agile development practice
- Passion for solving complex and interest problems
Yes, this postion is open to expatriates